Digital Graphics Designer
We are looking out for a Graphics Designer
We are looking for talents who are passionate to be part of an exciting 6-year-old consulting and digital marketing agency. He or she will have the opportunity to work closely with the Founder and the team to expand the practice and help businesses to navigate through the complexities and uncertainties business environment.
What You Will Learn
The Digital Marketing Graphic Designer will experience an exponential learning curve if he or she can thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous nature of consulting practice and digital marketing agency. There will be opportunities for him or her to work on different projects and enjoy the excitement of analytical problem-solving, critical thinking & innovation across the Asia Pacific region.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design, build and maintain digital brand and content strategies for B2B and B2C or direct to consumer eCommerce across a diverse portfolio of brands for multiple platforms eg. social, website, e-commerce, brochure, and email.
• Publish content to achieve winning commercial outcomes and emotional connections with target audiences through highly creative graphics solutions with the appropriate use of compelling imagery, typography, and digital layout
• Create content that aligns with the brand objective to maintain consistency and event calendar to achieve timelines
• Interprets results and outcomes and incorporates analytics in design and content decision making
• Identify and troubleshoot current UI/UX problems
• Research best practices in the industry and come up with tangible ideas on how to optimize the UI/UX for our client’s eCommerce website with VK Transformation and our client
• Understanding VKT’s primary and secondary customer and market research insights
• Illustration of ideas using relevant tools
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and site maps
• Develop UI/UX prototypes
• Develop prototypes that clearly illustrate how the site will function and look
The successful candidate should possess the following qualification and qualities:
• Possess a BA degree in Commercial Art, Design or any other related Business or Arts Degree with at least 1-year experience in Graphics Design
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Web/interactive experience using Shopify, WordPress or Wix
• Strong understanding of typography and composition
• Ability to conduct user-centric designs and design thinking
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders, discuss and explain design options
• Good time-management skills
• Strong passion to work in a startup business environment
• Strong writing skills and ability to shape marketing messages
The coverage of the job description is highly dependent on part-time/full-time coverage of the job scope.
Please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your interest will be treated with strict confidence.