We are looking out for a Business Analyst.
We are looking for talents who are passionate to be part of an exciting 3-year-old marketing, sales & service consultancy. He or she will have the opportunity to work closely with the Founder and VK Transformation's rockstars to expand the practice and help businesses to navigate through the complexities and uncertainties business environment. You will have the opportunity to take the lead for our Data Analytics Center of Excellence, he or she will be responsible to develop analytics capabilities for the firm, acquire relevant data, analyze multiple data sources and translate them into actionable business insights for our clients to improve sales & marketing performance.
What You Will Learn
The Business Analyst will experience exponential learning curve if he or she can thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous nature of a consulting practice startup. There will be opportunities for him or her to work on different projects and enjoy the excitement of analytical problem-solving, critical thinking & innovation across Asia Pacific region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on product development for sales and marketing intelligence and digital transformation diagnostic tools.
- Deep understanding of key high-value problems in sales and marketing performance for B2B and B2C and problem solve by applying data analytics.
- Conduct data analysis on various aspects of our clients’ sales & marketing to help improve business metrics.
- The analyses will cover advanced statistical concepts like multi-variate analysis, decision trees, random forest, statistical forecasting, data mining, recommendation systems, user behavior modeling etc. that will have a direct impact on sales and marketing metrics.
- Work closely with the team to deliver advanced data-driven decision making for the business.
- Develop analytical frameworks to capture new opportunities, improve sales productivity and business operations for our clients. Identify smart insight tools which could potentially help our clients.
- Build analytical models or dashboards to track effective sales management. This model will also support the coaching conversation between sales/business leaders and sales professionals.
- Document technical and functional specifications and proof of concept findings.
- Build sales & marketing models and scenarios.
- Conduct research and draw insights to review and develop business growth strategies for the firm and clients as well as improve their competitiveness in the market.
- Perform data analysis, market & trend analysis, market sizing and competitive analysis as well as qualitative research in support of the different client projects.
- Develop a market strategy and thought leadership to scale the firm’s practice in key selected regions for specific products.
- Become the subject matter expert and facilitator for analytics in sales & marketing.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualification and qualities:
• At least 2-3 years of business analytics experience with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineer, Math, Economics (with Data Analytics) or any other relevant discipline.
• Strong analytical aptitude (basic SQL, Excel, Power BI, Tableau Software and data visualization).
• Regional experience in consulting firms is required.
• Software programming using Python, SQL, VBA Macros or others is preferred.
• Strong analytical thinking with experience in deriving business insights from data analytics.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas and recommendations effectively (both verbally and in writing in English) to clients at all levels in an organization.
• Strong appetite to work in a startup environment and comfortable with fast pace changes & ambiguous working environment.
• Resourcefulness in exploring analytical tools to help clients to determine opportunity headroom.
• Keep up to date with new technology trends which will help clients with digital transformation efforts especially for SMEs and large enterprises.
• Strong appetite for quantitative problem-solving, bottom-line oriented thinking (problem sizing and impact), a thinker who can clarify, curious, understand and re-state business problems.
This is a non-exhaustive list of duties and can evolve with time.
Please kindly send your CV to email@example.com. Your interest will be treated with strict confidence.