Digital Marketing Consultants
We are looking out for Digital Marketing Consultants
(Junior and Executive levels)
We are looking for talents who are passionate to be part of a fast-growing and exciting 6-year-old consulting and digital marketing agency. He or she will have the opportunity to work closely with the Founder and the team to expand the practice and help businesses to navigate through the complexities and uncertainties business environment. He or she will be developing effective digital marketing or omnichannel strategies to assist clients in achieving their business goals.
What You Will Learn
The Digital Marketing Consultant will have opportunities to tap into his or her functional skills and expertise in areas of specializations. We offer both formal and informal training programs to help you acquire and build new skills. There will be opportunities for him or her to work on different projects and enjoy the excitement of analytical problem-solving, critical thinking & innovation across Asia Pacific region.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop a good understanding of the respective client’s business model, market trends affecting sales and advertising tools.
• Developing suitable and customized digital marketing or omnichannel strategies and plans based on clients’ B2B or B2C business models.
• Evaluate and provide insights into the market conditions, customer insights, customer segmentation, pricing, competition landscape for target markets for a variety of clients across multiple industries to uncover new opportunities for brands.
• Evaluate brands’ target audience to identify the suitable social media channels that would provide the best opportunities for customer engagement and build an online presence.
• Monitor the execution of the digital marketing strategy for the purpose of increasing brand awareness , traffic and sales.
• Identify growth hacking methods to improve CPA & ROAS for the firm and projects comparing them against industry standards.
• Evaluate clients’ marketing budgets and allocating ad spend across different marketing channels accordingly.
• Establish SMART KPIs and metrics to measure & track digital marketing impact and make recommendations to improve results for brands.
• Perform in-depth analysis and draw insights to optimize spend and performance across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
• Prepare client proposals and client review updates on progress.
• Build and manage client relationships.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualification and qualities:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, economics (majoring in Marketing), or any other relevant discipline.
• At least 1-3 years relevant working experience in executing and managing paid social media, search, or branding in B2B or B2C industries. Experience in designing digital marketing strategies is also preferred.
• Singaporeans or Singapore PRs are encouraged to apply.
• Experience in B2B or B2C marketing, planning and customer engagement is preferred.
• High proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical and quantitative abilities with excellent written and verbal communication skills, preferably the ability to develop and deliver consulting presentations. Fluency in English is mandatory.
• Digital marketing experience across Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube, and Google advertising platforms.
• Comfortable working with a wide spectrum of analytical tools eg. Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Adwords, Google Optimizer etc. with the ability to analyze digital data and draw actionable insights.
• Outstanding critical & problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
• Excellent project management and customer experience skillset.
• Strong passion to work in a startup & innovative business environment
• Strong team player, open-minded, enthusiastic and eager to learn
Please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your interest will be treated with strict confidence.