Performance Marketing Analyst
We are looking out for a Performance Marketing Analyst.
We are looking for talents who are passionate to be part of an exciting 5-year old consulting and digital marketing agency. He or she will have the opportunity to work closely with the Founder & the team to expand the practice and help businesses to navigate through the complexities and uncertainties business environment. You will have the opportunity to contribute to our Marketing Analytics Center of Excellence which will involve acquiring relevant data, analyze multiple data sources, and translate them into actionable business insights for our clients to improve sales & marketing performance.
What You Will Learn
The Performance Marketing Analyst will experience exponential learning curve if he or she can thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous nature of a consulting practice startup. There will be opportunities for him or her to work on different projects and enjoy the excitement of analytical problem-solving, critical thinking & innovation across Asia Pacific region.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement paid digital marketing campaigns across multi-digital marketing channels
• Optimising paid search, social, online marketplaces and display campaigns
• Closely monitor the performance of the paid digital marketing campaigns throughout the funnel and optimizing conversions through the various stages
• Preparing and analysing the daily metrics reporting across different paid digital marketing campaigns across multi-digital channels and devices
• Setting up conversion, pixel and event tracking on the website, landing page, and across various digital platforms
• Keeping up to date with emerging digital tools, platforms, digital marketing trends, and new technologies
• Perform deep-dive analysis, distill and present insights and recommendations to stakeholders or clients to support digital marketing decisions.
• Proactively identify digital marketing related problems and opportunities through quantitative and qualitative data analysis and develop strategic solutions for VKT or clients
• Knowledge sharing with team members on analytical methods, tools, and metrics
• Involving in special projects like landing page or e-commerce design and build, market analysis etc.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualification and qualities:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Business, Marketing, Math or Economics. or any other relevant discipline with relevant proven relevant 1 to 3 years experience
Experience in SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads
Previous experience in relevant job experience is preferred
Highly analytical, detail-oriented with a keen eye for data and problem-solving skillsets
Experience in A/B testing
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel)
You’re interested in consulting and/or digital marketing agency
Creative and enjoys coming up with new ideas and strategies, able to think strategically, shows initiative, detail-oriented and conscientious, pro-active
An affinity for analyzing data and making good observations from numbers and reports
Highly committed and have a proactive, can-do attitude and team player
Able to work independently, efficient, fast, responsible, trustworthy and able to follow through well to meet timelines
Comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, with a genuine interest in making a difference
Please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your interest will be treated with strict confidence.